Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Let's Get Started!

Time to officially begin my blog now.

School has started out pretty rough. It's harder to keep track of classes, since they all seem to tie in together and it's harder to tell them apart, so I'll have to come up with a better way of tracking each assignment.

At home, things are pretty uneventful. Although there seems to be something going around. It started with me, and now my mom and sister have it. Hopefully it goes away soon so I can concentrate on school more. I already missed a day because of it.

On a different note, it's Fall season!! It has officially become my absolute favorite. I love the cool, crisp air in the afternoons and the beautiful colors of the changing leaves. Also, pumpkin flavored everything is starting to come out, which is nice. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment